It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Serious Alliance Recruiting For Next Era
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 am 
Private
Private

Hello, my name is Arron, I go by the name of Jedi Arron, and I have played Battledawn for 4 years now. I have been in and lead many successful alliances, usually keeping my place in the top tier.

I usually am on Battledawn for 8 hours on weekdays, and 12-20 hours on weekends/holidays, and for this era I will be boosting some red tokens, probably around 1500 - 3000.

I intend to make an alliance for the upcoming Earth 3. The name hasn't been decided yet. I am currently looking for some veteran/skilled members to win the next era.

Requirments:

Must have played for over 2 years - as it intends to be a winning alliance I want players who are confident with their knowledge of the game and can demonstrate it effectively.

Must be available and on battledawn throughout the day - it's battledawn, anything can happen at what ever time. You need to available throughout 6 hours during a weekday, and 10 on a weekend/holiday.

Must be motivated/committed - if you aspire to be in a winning alliance, I'm not having you slacking, logging off after you build units and that's the end of BattleDawn for that day - I want members who are willing to set their alarm clocks at ridiculous times for certain operations, and players who contribute as much to their alliance as the leader - everyone needs to get involved.

Must have skype - there will be a group chat with all of the other members in the alliance for this era, Skype means that you can communicate effectively, and also there is chat history so nothing is lost and it's more reliable and effective than the regular alliance chat.

Must follow instructions/provide ideas - If you're not listening to instructions, or providing ideas then you're not doing your job as an alliance member. If I send a mass asking something to be done, with an explanation to why - and it's not carried out by some members, those members will be seen as a burden to the alliance due to their inefficiency. Similarly, if members are not occasionally contributing, then they're not doing their part as a member. Remember, being an alliance member isn't about sitting there and nodding your head like a dummy :lol: xD

Boosting - this isn't compulsory, however it'd be preffered if you did boost, as it's probable that most members in our alliance will be boosting. Boosting provides you with a quick start, and can also act as an emergency life saver. It is a preference because it helps us get conquers quicker, so other alliances can't take them before us :D Additionally it helps us expand our network a lot quicker.

Interested in joining?

Make a post on this forum thread, or add my skype: jedi-arron

Provide me with your details, which include the factors that I mentioned above.

Roster:

1. JediArron
2. Master
3. Lord You
4. Somysky
5. Rude

Last edited by ArronBranton on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Serious Alliance Recruiting For Next Era
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I think it is good, i was wondering if i can join.....if this era goes out ok i would probably use about 7000 reds and about 1k blue. i have 29 achievements atm but will get to 30 in within next week. I got skype but my computer isn't working so i have to go on alliance chat if needed. My game name is Lord Uria and thats about it ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I want to join.

Must have played for over 2 years - I've only been playing for about a year now to a year and a half now. But I know the game.

Must be available and on battledawn throughout the day - I log on at least once every 2 hours. I'm never inactive.

Must be motivated/committed - I don't have school, don't have any serious commitments, and I'm willing to stay up late and all night if needed.

Must have skype - haters.gonna.hate.12349

Must follow instructions/provide ideas - Always.

Boosting - I'll boost, but I vote every day and do other stuff so I usually have a lot of blues.

Don't be fooled by this account, my old account had 24 achievements. On E3 a couple weeks ago I was rank 30 and doing pretty good, but I got banned. I don't cheat, it was something with the forum. My old account for proof:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1706244

And ask around if you want. ;)

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Um... bump?

Spoiler:
TKT - Rank 10 E3
NICT - Rank 9 F2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 pm 
Private
Private

ninja123456789 wrote:
I think it is good, i was wondering if i can join.....if this era goes out ok i would probably use about 7000 reds and about 1k blue. i have 29 achievements atm but will get to 30 in within next week. I got skype but my computer isn't working so i have to go on alliance chat if needed. My game name is Lord Uria and thats about it ;)

How will you access battle dawn if your computer is broken? There are other ways to go on skype such as imo.im

You will have to add me and I will have to find out more details about you. If that isn't possible then your chances of joining are slim.

Arron

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm 
Private
Private

Wolowitz wrote:
I want to join.

Must have played for over 2 years - I've only been playing for about a year now to a year and a half now. But I know the game.

Must be available and on battledawn throughout the day - I log on at least once every 2 hours. I'm never inactive.

Must be motivated/committed - I don't have school, don't have any serious commitments, and I'm willing to stay up late and all night if needed.

Must have skype - haters.gonna.hate.12349

Must follow instructions/provide ideas - Always.

Boosting - I'll boost, but I vote every day and do other stuff so I usually have a lot of blues.

Don't be fooled by this account, my old account had 24 achievements. On E3 a couple weeks ago I was rank 30 and doing pretty good, but I got banned. I don't cheat, it was something with the forum. My old account for proof:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1706244

And ask around if you want. ;)

You seem like a decent applicant. I received your invitation on skype, and shall be talking to you over there in more detail.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hi Jedi, it's me life... just wanted to say hi

currently retired until school closes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 pm 
Private
Private

demonlord wrote:
Hi Jedi, it's me life... just wanted to say hi
]

Hahaha, Oh wow dude.

Yeah I'm leading another era.

What ever happened to your Skype? What is it again? I will double check that I have it ^_^

Arron

Post subject: can i join? let me introduce myself
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:33 am 
Private
Private

player over 2 and a half years at least. but i stopped playing :P
Yet this is another chance for me to play again. would you like me to be added in your Alliance?
and im willing to be active in service.
and be serious in every Era.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]