It is currently Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Looking for members to join serious alliance
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am 
Private
Private

Hi guys,

My in game name is Master, and i have been playing battledawn for a total of 4 1/2 years, on and off. I just recently came back and I want to join E3 with some good members so we will have a good shot at winning!

I currently play in F3 and i am rank 7 there, with the name Master. Not only have i been in many rank 1 alliances before but i have also lead rank 1 alliances aswell. You can search this up on the Hall of Fame, under the mars 3 and mars 4, in which i have finished in the top 10 about 3 times.

I won't some experianced players, who have experiance finishing an era before in a top alliance or top personal rank. I dont really want to be teaching as i play, so i would want people who know what they're doing and how to play. Obviously that doesn't mean i wont teach u guys anything, because if you don't know a little thing then i will help you, because not even I know everything.

To join you will skype. This is required as i plan on making a group chat, and in that chat we can discuss everything.

If you are interested in joining then please add me on skype: dilan49
or post a reply back here.

Thanks and i look forward to working with you guys

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]