Hello, my name is Arron, I go by the name of Jedi Arron, and I have played Battledawn for 4 years now. I have been in and lead many successful alliances, usually keeping my place in the top tier.
I usually am on Battledawn for 8 hours on weekdays, and 12-20 hours on weekends/holidays, and for this era I will be boosting some red tokens, probably around 1500 - 3000.
I intend to make an alliance for the upcoming Earth 3. The name hasn't been decided yet. I am currently looking for some veteran/skilled members to win the next era.
Requirments:Must have played for over 2 years
- as it intends to be a winning alliance I want players who are confident with their knowledge of the game and can demonstrate it effectively.Must be available and on battledawn throughout the day
- it's battledawn, anything can happen at what ever time. You need to available throughout 6 hours during a weekday, and 10 on a weekend/holiday.Must be motivated/committed
- if you aspire to be in a winning alliance, I'm not having you slacking, logging off after you build units and that's the end of BattleDawn for that day - I want members who are willing to set their alarm clocks at ridiculous times for certain operations, and players who contribute as much to their alliance as the leader - everyone needs to get involved. Must have skype
- there will be a group chat with all of the other members in the alliance for this era, Skype means that you can communicate effectively, and also there is chat history so nothing is lost and it's more reliable and effective than the regular alliance chat.Must follow instructions/provide ideas
- If you're not listening to instructions, or providing ideas then you're not doing your job as an alliance member. If I send a mass asking something to be done, with an explanation to why - and it's not carried out by some members, those members will be seen as a burden to the alliance due to their inefficiency. Similarly, if members are not occasionally contributing, then they're not doing their part as a member. Remember, being an alliance member isn't about sitting there and nodding your head like a dummy
- this isn't compulsory, however it'd be preffered if you did boost, as it's probable that most members in our alliance will be boosting. Boosting provides you with a quick start, and can also act as an emergency life saver. It is a preference because it helps us get conquers quicker, so other alliances can't take them before us
Additionally it helps us expand our network a lot quicker.Interested in joining?
Make a post on this forum thread, or add my skype: jedi-arron
Provide me with your details, which include the factors that I mentioned above.Roster
3. Lord You