It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: UWS\UWF\UWC VS TIB\WCA\FIFA\KILL\UWK\SWAT\WRL\PIN (BR's)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:28 pm 
Private
Private

hey Coolpranav, can you please not post twice in a row? You can simply edit the post you made before. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

TimStamper wrote:
This is a message that Platinum Sage sent me ingame earlier this week. Image
It is an attitude like this that makes this victory that much sweeter. I did not respond back with my own message because I do believe that actions speak louder than words. This battle report here is my(our(UWK)) response Image.

coolpranav wrote:
Lol so what? we lost 250 sqauds.. and its still early to decide who wins.. ;)

Hey I understand your team has quite the deep wallets and will keep on boosting even more so now to rebuild, but money won't win you this era. I thought Plat had learned that Championship Era but that message above proves not. Maybe we can teach your entire team this lesson this era.

If they didnt learn from CE do you REALLY think theres even the slightest chance they learn now? :X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I guess I have a few things to say. UWS, you're team is trash, most of you're players blow besides Talyn but he's too cocky which pisses me off, broadcasting that we're running away, well it's not exactly smart to let the enemy kill you lol now is it? Especially when we know we can wipe you off the map lol. All players make mistakes Talyn, you are no expception. Have you guys ever played an actual Earth 1 tick back when people actually played and won? If not then you barely have any real fighting experience. For the RoFL, IW, and SoL players in UWS, I suggest going back to you're worlds where you don't earn you're wins. Learn to play without subs, suiciders, and tokens lol.

As for Zesh who apparently says they "only" lost 240 squads and we lost "everything"(90 squads) You lost 240 squads to 90....you should be ashamed....and no lol....we didn't lose "everything". In fact, now that there isn't such a huge power gap between us, you guys are done for. Power was all you really had and even then you couldn't manage to beat us.

As for Talyn, I'm not very fond of you due to you're support for Battlehugs but you're a good player, you used to roll with Bos and XIRX if I am correct.

Karl/Platinum, you are a disgrace to SAGE, it's been fun killing you, it's ok to cry, don't kill yourself k? Money wont buy you eras when you are playing against us. Money wont buy you friends either Karl....at least not real ones...

FNF, you have no right to trash talk WCA, don't call their players dumb, because you aren't very bright yourself, you lead you're team to their deaths. The reason they died is you're fault. You aren't a very good leader lol. You have much to learn still, ever since you won you're first era with SoL a couple of weeks ago you've been acting like a pro lol. Wannabe lol... It was fun killing you too lol.

UWS, don't get too comfy. You aren't winning. Boost again, I don't care. We'll kill you again lol. I don't like crybabies who talk trash when they have an easy era but cry until they die when they fight people who are better than them.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:21 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

and finishing an advice for those "experienced" UWS members:

never atack a full controlled op underestimating a team's skill :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 pm 
Private
Private

indala wrote:
and finishing an advice for those "experienced" UWS members:

never atack a full controlled op underestimating a team's skill :lol:

Like Tim Stamper pointed out, you'd think they'd learn from CE. When they flew ETA, what, 7? into a TFM trap that let us kill 200+ squads? Great tactics haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Just a question, im not getting all this talk, to me it seems UWS is first while UWK fell while some of UWS players retain their power....maybe they havent logged in

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:57 pm 
Private
Private

The thing I'm seeing Bo, is that UWK lost 90 squads, while UWS lost ~245. So yeah, that's a win for UWK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

nice kill UWK :D i hope we can get some work done like that as well now haha

as for why it's a lot better to see it is because, most of uws have been rather disrespectful and cocky with their BC's, even now they don't consider losing 240 to 90 as that much of a loss.

oh well if they didn't learn from this mistake, maybe they will after they're conquered here!

still a long way to go, goodluck uws you will need it.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yikes. Attacking a fully controlled op with 240ish squads?

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next