It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: EA and BDAA vs. HaHa
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Lol ... First of all ... ilona of mars 1 could've backstabbed BDAA and took couple of their crystals before joining us ... but he didn't ..cuz backstabbing isn't in our blood like some others ;)

Secondly .. We didn't waste 1/4 of the tokens that BDAA wasted lol ... and yea we're here for fun ... and fun means ruining eras for others no matter when or where ... and we had a NAP ... a NAP isn't when u tell me who ur allies are and mine are ... a nap it's a deal between 2 alliances only .. it has nothing to do about other alliances .... and why would i tell u my plans, huh? would u tell a stranger ur plans for the era -.- .... Dude learn how to lead before actually leading an alliance that u want to finish with in the top .... ur a lame ... even baratong who's a nub in this game is way better than u

Stop posting as u said ... and show me the BRs where u killed our armies .... and untill u get those BRs ... Shut the hell up :)

HaHa

ps: EA backstabbed ... end of story

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i just wanna fight and see some nice BR's here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

children please, stop the soap opera and start the war.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We are in war and have been for a while, so that doesnt apply to us.

Pretty sure there will be 1 more alliance backstabbing us and join EA in the war, it will be fun ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

whos this other alliance?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
whos this other alliance?

Who knows ? XD

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lol well it aint me who knows

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm 
Private
Private

Dawnice wrote:
Ok, first off, I have nothing to do with this whole fight going on the East side there... just posting in place of someone who wouldn't like their identity exposed.

Quote:
BDAA and HaHa agreed upon a NAP that may have been in favour of BDAA but was still agreed upon, 5 hours after the deal was agreed upon HaHa attacked BDAAs outpost and the leader of BDAA called michael messaged big bang asking what was up, big bang replied saying the deal wasnt actually agreed as he needed someone elses permission, this led to war and ilona of mars 1 in BDAA was a friend of big bangs and refused to fight (gods know if he was passing info on or not) and made a ceasefire behind michaels back (he was out for the day and had told his alliance in advance) HaHa took this chance to boost a good bit to even out the odds, michael wasnt happy when he returned and found the easy just starting alliance was given time to grow, it led to a stalemate then which lasted a day until BDAA attacked the colonies of New York and big bang forcing them to relocate while losing 16 squads yet killing most of HaHas army, the odds were turned and BDAA attacked all of their OPs to the east and took them, it was back to a stalemate then and they boosted up some heavys to sit by us, they made the mistake of attacking wunder, a member of ours and we let it happen waiting for their return, then they hit and were eta 3 returning with 28 squads of heavies that couldnt pull back, we attacked with 60 also eta 3, they realised they were going to lose then as tat was their entire army and mega boosted from three trainning bases and a colony to double their forces (notice most of their colonies went from castles to towers??We were then in a pickle as 2 members in the attack were offline so we said feck it continue on, i personally and happy with the results of this war so early on as we have drained their ingame and irl economies/funds all early on so we have yet to invest much into the round, they are miles behind iS and nwo and i give them a 1 in 1k chance of winning. Seems mega boosting doesnt always pay off

- The Inside Man (or so he would like to be called... :geek: )

so yes! im Ilona of Mars 1 i was asked to play with BDAA not knowing that HaHa was going to play! but it didnt metter i stayed with BDAA knowing of HaHa and what are they capable of i warned BDAA leader and the whole alliance! they refuce to hear me! when the war started i say i was not going to participate on the war! as the time pass and BDAA its lossing they start blaming on me because i didnt help! i told them from the biginig what to do and BDAA leader and few more players not all of them full of greedyness decide to keep the war going! so since i know HaHa and wasent helping BDAA they decide to take me out of there skype chats! not knowing what was going on all i thinked was that they were going to kick me and since they were already calling me a backstaber i decide to leave and join HaHa i say i wasent going to help agains BDAA but there insults to me continues so i decide to give them something to talk about and attack them! leaving them and not attacking them its not backstabing! leaving and attack its! so i decide to backstabe them so they can talk for real! as so all i have to say its BDAA alliance i told you guys to play smart and not greedy! and for not listening look where you guys are now! im sorry for those players in BDAA that were respectfull but i wasent going to keep playing in an alliance with such a noob leader with no diplomacy!

~Coqui

Most Relics: 3
~Coqui / Eleutherodactylus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 pm 
Private
Private

Wolowitz wrote:
Because baralong's build was so crappy that you had to bring in backup? You call us newbs. At least we have one chassis. ;)

And 120 infantry is nothing. 1 or 2 days rebuilding tops.

And I didn't admit to anything. Show me a screenshot of me admitting that I broke a NAP. Lol. All of your claims are unsubstantiated.

AND, I explained to 3 different members including Michael why we attacked you. Not my fault you didn't listen.

I'm not even posting because you guys are ridiculous.

so in here you are saying that we are capable of destroying you guys and make you turn with a newb in our alliance?? jajaja funny

what so wrong on having a newb in the alliance it isint like everyone here have been one! i bet that 95% of all players in battledawn didnt know what to do when they started if you say you didnt plass trougth thtat you are just lying! like everyplayer start being a newb and with the time get better baratong got the luck to be under our wing being a newb meaning he will become a super player soon ;)

Most Relics: 3
~Coqui / Eleutherodactylus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

any BR's here between HaHa and BDAA??

Best Rank: #3
Best Alliance Rank: #1
Most Power: 308
Most Crystals: 58

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next