It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mars 2 era 32 stuff
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am 
Captain
Captain

LOL, I brought up the Dark backstabbing as a joke and then everyone jumped on it like blood in the water (Yes my metaphors make no sense... deal with it). This just proves that everyone has an obsession with backstabbing.

Y'all gotta relax and remember that this is just a game. Just have fun. If you get backstabbed, you get backstabbed, arguing about it on here is NOT going to change that. So what you should do, is let your play do your talking for you and show them that it was a mistake to backstab you.

Haven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

@ui That doesn't make sense dude. Please stop trying to spam this thread with things that aren't relevant.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ww and our guys are noobs? ..Cancel litterally don't know what he was doing :D trapped himself so hard :D

Wins SYN UGTB AnD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

tdoc25 wrote:
Ww and our guys are noobs? ..Cancel litterally don't know what he was doing :D trapped himself so hard :D

Relocating and then attacking the relic we own? From a lost outpost? really?
And Dark are noobs? lol

Families:
CME

Former Families
UI, FPM, BoS, SAIL,

Wins:

FPM 3x
CME 2x
Milk 1x
BoS 1x
SAIL 1x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:37 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

he's not in X now is he? he lost his exp. as an BDvplayer when he left us, or maybe he's just suicidal, you should be familiar with this since you do it often :P

and yes you guys are still the noobs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 am 
Private
Private

Hey guys! Bavatt here and i would like to throw in 2 cents :) first of all Im very proud of UI for killing High's first invasion wave! that was very well played. High being a group of exp pro players will win the era, especially since Dark is giving them their full support in exchange for second place.

I don't know a lot about backstabbing, but i can tell you that it's a legit thing if your that kind of guy. People should never put down their guard otherwise you are inviting bad things to your door :/ and sometimes you just don't have a choice and you have to take a leap of faith.

The current members of Dark are by no means pro but through hard work and perseverance and the strong leadership of Battle, Den, and myself will finally see satisfaction and hopefully teach the BD community that anyone can win. even alliance with poor boosting funds can make the hall of fame. :)

As for a recap of our wars. Dark and Roja officially ended in a draw. Roja took a strong lead killing off 3 player's armies in our team, then stumbled as we killed 46 squads. While Dark was at the adv high unexpectedly stepped in and pushed Roja into a corner.

Dark then took advantage of this respite to repair its shattered army and team taking revenge on L1Z1 who betrayed the main (Dark) during time of war. This war gained Dark so many points and crystals that Dark returned to the top super powers.

Once that was done Many internal conflicts arose inside of Dark and took some time to settle. X purposefully sniped Dark during war with LZ1 and Dark kept quiet as we weren't ready fro another war. we then prepared diligently to fight X as their sub nuked one of our members and killed units. X also failed to assist Dark in times of war as promised. Dark took its pent up revenge on X and quickly crushed x before they could field an efffective defense.

The world now turns as High secures its lead and its just a matter of time before the era finishes :)

please remember this is just a game. Have fun and enjoy it! dont take it so seriously or you will lose sight of why you play and only then are you truly wasting your time here. Even as enemies having been at war with every alliance in M2 i managed to make friends with at least one person in each for future fun.

A special thanks to everyone who joined M2 was an eventful and exciting era! well worth our money and time. and another thanks to my team for holding firm and believing we can hold fast even in the darkest hours. it was a pleasure hope to play again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bavatt wrote:
Hey guys! Bavatt here and i would like to throw in 2 cents :) first of all Im very proud of UI for killing High's first invasion wave! that was very well played. High being a group of exp pro players will win the era, especially since Dark is giving them their full support in exchange for second place.

I don't know a lot about backstabbing, but i can tell you that it's a legit thing if your that kind of guy. People should never put down their guard otherwise you are inviting bad things to your door :/ and sometimes you just don't have a choice and you have to take a leap of faith.

The current members of Dark are by no means pro but through hard work and perseverance and the strong leadership of Battle, Den, and myself will finally see satisfaction and hopefully teach the BD community that anyone can win. even alliance with poor boosting funds can make the hall of fame. :)

As for a recap of our wars. Dark and Roja officially ended in a draw. Roja took a strong lead killing off 3 player's armies in our team, then stumbled as we killed 46 squads. While Dark was at the adv high unexpectedly stepped in and pushed Roja into a corner.

Dark then took advantage of this respite to repair its shattered army and team taking revenge on L1Z1 who betrayed the main (Dark) during time of war. This war gained Dark so many points and crystals that Dark returned to the top super powers.

Once that was done Many internal conflicts arose inside of Dark and took some time to settle. X purposefully sniped Dark during war with LZ1 and Dark kept quiet as we weren't ready fro another war. we then prepared diligently to fight X as their sub nuked one of our members and killed units. X also failed to assist Dark in times of war as promised. Dark took its pent up revenge on X and quickly crushed x before they could field an efffective defense.

The world now turns as High secures its lead and its just a matter of time before the era finishes :)

please remember this is just a game. Have fun and enjoy it! dont take it so seriously or you will lose sight of why you play and only then are you truly wasting your time here. Even as enemies having been at war with every alliance in M2 i managed to make friends with at least one person in each for future fun.

A special thanks to everyone who joined M2 was an eventful and exciting era! well worth our money and time. and another thanks to my team for holding firm and believing we can hold fast even in the darkest hours. it was a pleasure hope to play again.

that's a big block of text for just stating you backstabbed X. Could have said it in one sentence like i did here, not even a long sentence, 3 words .... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

that's a big block of text for just stating you backstabbed X. Could have said it in one sentence like i did here.[/quote]

Enough complaining dude. You guys sat back and sniped conquers all round, and provoked us numerous times including building 3 ops in the middle of our hive. There was no nap, and no treaty whatsoever. It's a shame you guys sat back and didn't do anything all round. It was a very enjoyable round.

FPM Coming Out
FPM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

no sniping occurred, you guys just had a terrible radar/gate network, even after the war, you guys just sat there doing nothing like noobs, saw eta 6,7's thus your noobishness.

and i'm not complaining i'm just stating your guys' backstabbing act.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

and i'm not complaining i'm just stating your guys' backstabbing act.[/quote]that's a big block of text for just stating you backstabbed X. Could have said it in one sentence like i did here.[/quote]

obviously you are hence you are sitting on here for hours complaining about us being backstabbers. you win some, you lose some.. and for the poor radar and gate network... you should take a look at the massacre taking place... all because of good coordination and good gate/radar use.. since you obviously can't ever be wrong and im not going to change your opinion or teach you something, i'll just leave it at that and let you rant to someone else.

FPM Coming Out
FPM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next