It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: SS vs SSDD
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 pm 
Major
Major

vault u are still ignoring the fact that we actualy fought KOC u never fought us when we were in SSDD well atleast me and king didnt and yet u still attack them and the leadership change means nothing same alliance overall with same polocies there is a difference leaving b4 the nap ends and letting some1 run away from a war and threaten to war with us if we attack him

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

littleconqueror wrote:
vault u are still ignoring the fact that we actualy fought KOC u never fought us when we were in SSDD well atleast me and king didnt and yet u still attack them and the leadership change means nothing same alliance overall with same polocies there is a difference leaving b4 the nap ends and letting some1 run away from a war and threaten to war with us if we attack him

Highlight: "difference leaving b4 the nap ends and letting some1 run..."
Well, dont ya get it? THE NAP WAS BROKEN! SS was so gentle as to wait till tick 500... but technically we were justified 2 come there and whoop your ... even from tick 400 or so. And maybe we didnt fight you... directly... but we sure were affected by it! Possibly even more than you loosing any cuantity of KOC crystals. As I said, stop whinning about those crystals. Youre in no right.

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm 
Major
Major

vault u just dont get it it's not the crystals i am mad about what i am mad about is that u knew some1 from SSDD was joining MGH and u still attacked them then a member of an alliance we were warring with runs away to join ur alliance and we get a war threat if we are to even touch him
it's not the crystals i am mad about what i am mad about is u guys being hypocrites

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm 
Private
Private

The NAP I had was for AA leader, not the leader after. The NAP is from me to him and not me to the rest of your alliance. Once leadership changed, I will only hold the NAP for the player and not the alliance. Think this through, the fact that we took Ahole (10 + Xtal Count) and MGH taking LC and Meta (80+ Xtal Count), the difference would be none if I didn't stop the alliance from attacking you. The fact that we didn't care about you guys joining MGH and yet you still wanted surviving our attack. I letted you stay alive because it would be more fun for us, not because we looked upon MGH's friendship. We could have easily crushed you. You should be glad we laid no hands on you, don't come and complain what you lost until you have thought what we have lost, what was rightfully ours, what we fought fair and square, and what you have taken away from us.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3